- MNRI Reflex Integration - MNRI® Method
- Listening Program
- Handwriting Without Tears®
- Astronaut Program™
- Qiqong program
- Puzzle Art
- Sensory Integration
- SMART BALL
EVALUATIONS AND CONSULTATIONS
Evaluation: The child comprehensive evaluation is a comprehensive assessment of a child's development in specific areas. This service includes up to 4 hours of testing, a formal report, and recommendations for an Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
Treatment Plan: If you're a parent seeking professional advice on the best treatment options for your child's specific needs, our child consultation service may be right for you. Our team creates a unique
- Intensive therapy
- For those who require intensive therapy to achieve a specific goal, we offer our intensive programs, which consist of 10-15 hours of rigorous therapy within a single week to stimulate progress.
- Weekly Treatment
- Our weekly treatment sessions are designed for clients who prefer a consistent schedule for their therapy and are able to attend one of our centers on a weekly basis.
- Home Program Consultations-
- If you're unable to attend weekly therapy sessions, our consultative sessions provide an alternative option. This program involves monthly or bi-monthly follow-up appointments with one of our specialists to monitor your progress as you practice your treatment program at home.
- Virtual Therapy- For clients who cannot physically come to our center, we also offer web-based consultations through virtual therapy.
- Workshop & Training